Five Songs from SM Entertainment Groups Have Unique and Legendary Choreography, Anything?

Iin

There are five songs from the SM Entertainment group that are considered to have the most unique and legendary choreography according to netizens on Theqoo site, namely NCT ​​127, EXO, TVXQ, Girls' Generation and SHINee.

A post on the online community site Theqoo discusses the choreography of idol groups made by SM Entertainment that are considered unique and legendary. There are five groups mentioned in the post namely NCT ​​127, EXO, TVXQ, Girls' Generation and SHINee.

NCT 127 released the song "Cherry Bomb" in 2012 which is considered to have choreography with unique movements, namely when the members spread their legs. Here, Taeyong occupied the center position with the other members behind him and together, they spread both legs little by little.

While EXO has the song "Wolf" which was released in 2013 with a choreography that is no less unique and is well known. The part in question is the Tree of Life formation at the beginning of the song where the members stand forming the tree formation.

No less than their juniors, TVXQ also has a unique choreography where U-Know Yunho performed dragon dance with dancers. While the choreography that is considered legendary from Girls' Generation is the leg dance on the song "Genie" which was widely imitated in its time.

Finally, the song "Sherlock" by SHINee which also has an interesting move at the beginning of the song when the members stand in a line and then move sideways one by one. The post about the choreography of the five SM groups was not immune from the comments of netizens.

"I remember how amazed I was when I first saw the 'Sherlock' choreography."

"All of this choreography is really cool ... I remember the goosebumps all over my body when I first saw 'Sherlock' ..."

"I have to agree that the Tree of Life choreography at EXO's 'Wolf' is really cool ..."

"Yeah, and also how kids use hoverboard as their property in the 'Chewing Gum' choreography hehehe."

"I really love all the SM Ent choreography, hehehe. I can count what I don't like with just one hand, for example the part where they (SNSD) spread their legs on 'Lion Heart'."

"SHINee's 'Sherlock' seriously takes me to a whole new world ..."

"I started to like NCT because of Cherry Bomb ... I can't forget my feelings when I first saw their performance ..."

"I personally like the intro part of 'The 7th Sense' rather than 'Cherry Bomb' ..."

"NCT is full of great dancers ... I wonder if the guy in the middle doesn't have a problem with his hips. I'm worried."

(wk / goddess)









Tags