Choi Jin Hyuk Responds to Rumors of Dating Jung Eun Ji After Starring in 'Miss Night And Day'

Eka P
0

Everything all about the hottest stars of Indonesia, Hollywood, Bollywood and Korea.

Choi Jin Hyuk then discussed his remarks when he was a guest star on Shin Dong Yeop's YouTube program 'Zzanbro' which made viewers think that the actor liked Jung Eun Ji.


Choi Jin Hyuk recently underwent an interview with local media after finishing starring in "Miss Night and Day". One of the things the actor discussed was the rumor of dating Jun Eun Ji after the two acted together in the JTBC drama.


"Absolutely not. We're like siblings to each other. Eun Ji often scolds me. Our whole dynamic is Eun Ji criticizing me, and I apologize. We're very close, but there's nothing romantic between us," Jin Hyuk denied.


Jin Hyuk then discussed his remarks when he was a guest star on Shin Dong Yeop's YouTube program "Zzanbro" which made viewers think that the actor liked Eun Ji. "I don't blame myself, but I was like, why did I say something like that?" he said.


Jin Hyuk did not expect that his remarks would spark rumors of a relationship between him and Eun Ji. "That's not something I would say. But since everyone knows Shin Dong Yeob likes to play pranks, I thought no one would seriously think that I have feelings for Eun Ji," he continued.


According to Jin Hyuk, Dong Yeop's witty comments made the atmosphere funnier on "Zzanbro". "Shin Dong Yeob's witty comments made the moment funnier. That episode got a lot of attention, and I think it will have a positive impact on 'Miss Night and Day'," he added.


Jin Hyuk also revealed his interactions with Eun Ji while on the set of "Miss Night and Day". "We got close quickly, even though she's an introvert. People said we had chemistry like siblings, and over time I became worried," he said.


Jin Hyuk tried to minimize the chatter with Eun Ji in order to maintain the romantic atmosphere. "There should be more heart-fluttering elements between us to portray a romance together. I was worried that being too comfortable around her would stop that. So, I deliberately minimized talking to Eun Ji on set so that we wouldn't be too much like siblings," he said. (wk/amal)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)