BLACKPINK's Lisa Discusses Your Dream Home, From Location to Things You Must Have

Eka P
0

BLACKPINK's Lisa Discusses Your Dream Home, From Location to Things You Must Have
BLACKPINK's Lisa

In an interview with AskAnythingChat, Lisa addressed this after being asked if she would rather set up her future home by the sea, mountains, or lakes.


There is no doubt that BLACKPINK's Lisa (Black Pink) is one of the most successful idols today. With the income he earned, the Thai singer was successful enough that he was able to make his dream home a reality.

In an interview with AskAnythingChat, Lisa addressed this after being asked if she would rather set up her future home by the sea, mountains, or lakes. One of these three options immediately crossed out of the list.

Since Lisa didn't feel good about going up and down the terrain, the mountain house wasn't her choice. "I'm not a big fan of hiking so not mountains," said Lisa.

On the other hand, Lisa likes the idea of ​​living by the water. Being around her would make her a haven in the midst of her busy lifestyle. "I would choose the lake or the sea. I like being near water and I feel very relaxed when I see it. So if I could build a house, it would be by the sea or the lake," continued Lisa.

Lisa also digs deeper into what really makes this house special. Not the furniture or amenities nearby, but the view. "I thought I would feel recharged just by staying at home," said Lisa.

Other aspects of her dream house are also simple but meaningful, and it would be more than enough for Lisa if her friends could visit and relax there too. "If my friends say, like, 'I want to go to Lisa's house!', then I'll show them a place that has a view of the ocean or lake," she says.

Lisa said that it would be "very special" if her loved ones could enjoy her future home with her. Hopefully Lisa's wish can come true in the future, okay? (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)