TWICE's Jeongyeon Discusses Her Injury and Panic Disorder, Members Have an Important Role

Eka P
0

Instagram/jy_piece

Jeongyeon also added that these thoughts made it hard for her, and revealed that it was the TWICE members who helped her break through the thoughts of feeling 'stuck'.

On Thursday (23/2), GQ Korea magazine released a photo shoot and interview with TWICE's Jeongyeon. This photo shoot was taken on a tennis court. Here, the idol reminisces on a time when he took a break from activities due to a herniated disc in his neck as well as a panic disorder.

In the interview, GQ Korea said, "There is a reason why we really wanted to film on the tennis court today. Jeongyeon took a break from TWICE's activities due to health problems. Later, we can finally see Jeongyeon's face after a long time, in the photo she is smiling brightly against the background behind bare face sweating. The photo was taken at the tennis court and probably published on tennis teacher Jeongyeon's SNS."

At the same time, GQ Korea asked Jeongyeon if the subject was taboo for her, and the singer born in 1996 replied, "No, no."

Then when GQ Korea asked about her thoughts during the hard time, Jeongyeon replied, "This was my most repeated thought during that time. 'People's hearts are very different.' If I opened my heart a little bit more and thought the other way round, I wouldn't be so hurt. But I think I was able to pick myself up again because of the process."

Jeongyeon also added that these thoughts made it hard for her, and revealed that it was the TWICE members who helped her break through thoughts of feeling "stuck".

"The members are so strong. They help me get back on my feet. They are so precious to me. They never say, 'Cheer up, you can do it', but they always come looking for me. They call me to share about their day, and include me by asking 'I coming here, do you want to come with me?'

"Instead of saying anything, none of them didn't believe me. Everyone believed in me and waited for me. We've always been like this, but I think I've become closer to the members," said Jeongyeon. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)