WSG Wannabe Members And Yoon Eun Hye In Tears Talking About Team Work

Eka P
0

WSG Wannabe Members And Yoon Eun Hye In Tears Talking About Team Work

WSG Wannabe is a female version of MSG Wannabe, consisting of Yoon Eun Hye, Park Jin Joo, LABOUM's Soyeon, Jo Hyun Ah Urban Zakapa and many others.


In the latest episode of MBC's show "Hangout with Yoo" which aired on the afternoon of June 4 yesterday featured WSG Wannabe's first meeting live. The members themselves include Yoon Eun Hye, Navi, Lee Bo Ram, Kota, Park Jin Joo, Cho Hyun Ah, SOLE, Soyeon, Uhm Ji Yoon, Kwon Jin Ah, HYNN (Park Hye Won), and Jung Jiso.


Agency CEO Yoon Eun Hye, sent a message, "Yoo Pal Bong (Yoo Jae Seok), please take responsibility for helping him escape his single life." In response, Yoon Eun Hye burst out laughing by explaining that it was because Yoo Jae Seok used her name so much.


In addition, when asked, "How do you feel after seeing the 12 members gathered like this?" Yoon Eun Hye said, “I have looked for candidates before. I'm the oldest. In the past, I was always the youngest wherever I went, but now I am the oldest, so I came here with a lot of curiosity."


The members showed great enthusiasm for WSG Wannabe's activities and shared many touching stories. In particular, "I think WSG Wannabe is really my last chance, and I will do my best. I hope many people will know more about Lee Boram. If I become famous, I want to pay off all my debts first. I had when I was at SEEYA it's still there until now. I couldn't make much money during my active days. I also want to change my father's car," said Lee Boram.


SOLE then said, "I don't want to be famous, but I want everyone in the world to know my song." Yoon Eun Hye then attracted attention by shedding tears. "Why am I crying so much? This is crazy. What's wrong with me?" and "I don't know. Everyone's wish is so sincere. I feel it, but I also don't know. I hope everyone will do well, be more loved, enjoy more, and have fun through WSG Wannabe. "


Their strong teamwork is also amazing. "This is the first time I'm singing as a team, so I'm very happy. Lee Mi-Joo is sad about the news of her elimination. In such a short time, I thought about many things," said Park Jin Joo and Kwon Jin Ah also said, "I really enjoyed it. worry. 'We don't know each other, is it okay to meet up and sing together?' I've been thinking that way. But we all had fun and sang together."

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)