Kang Mina has regrets like this after starring in 'Moonshine'

Eka P
0

Kang Mina has regrets like this after starring in 'Moonshine'
Kang Mina

During a recent interview, Kang Mina discussed various interesting things about her role as Han Ae Jin in the KBS drama 'Moonshine'. Like what?


Recently, Kang Mina ex Gu9udan had an interview to discuss the ending of the KBS drama "Moonshine". He talked about various interesting things, including his satisfaction level while acting as Han Ae Jin.

"Moonshine" is set in the late Joseon Dynasty when alcohol prohibition was strictly enforced. The story focuses on the risky romance between a principled inspector who cracks down on illegal alcohol makers and a woman who sells alcohol illegally.

Kang Mina plays a daughter from a noble family named Han Ae Jin. With this background, Han Ae Jin was able to get anything she wanted.

First of all, Kang Mina shared how she felt about the ending of this drama. He said, "Since it's my first time starring in a historical drama, I feel very sorry (for not showing much). But still, I think it ended well because viewers liked it so much."

Kang Mina was then asked if she paid special attention to her roles, such as acting, vocals to costumes. In response to this, he said, "The costumes (staff) took care of it. Actually, my tone is a bit low. The tone is different. So I think I did it by raising it a bit (from my original pitch)."

He added, "Also, there are a lot of words I don't know. I studied while looking for things I didn't know, and I think I looked up a lot of works with the background of the Joseon Dynasty."

Finally, Kang Mina revealed the level of satisfaction with her acting as Han Ae Jin. He said, "79 out of 100 points. There are many things I regret. I will fill those 21 points when I act in my next project."

When asked to explain her shortcomings, Kang Mina explained, "What I regret the most is that I can't reveal more. For example, I was very surprised by the scene where I should have been surprised."

"That part was OK, but I remember that when I got home I thought, 'I should have done better' and ended up regretting it. Ae Jin is a character who doesn't go overboard even if she faints, but she doesn't get to that point. that," he concluded.

Meanwhile, the broadcast slot for "Moonshine" on KBS Monday - Tuesday night has been replaced with "Crazy Love". The drama, starring Krystal and Kim Jae Wook, has aired its first episode on Monday (7/3) last night. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)