Jisoo claims to be the happiest when she is with BLACKPINK, this is the reason

Eka P
0

Jisoo claims to be the happiest when she is with BLACKPINK, this is the reason

Recently, Jisoo showed great love for her group mate, BLACKPINK.


In the BLACKPINK (Black Pink) Welcoming Collection video, the members were asked what made them the happiest and most relaxed. In particular, Jisoo gave a very touching answer that became a fan conversation.

For this question, Jisoo gave the answer of BLINK (their fandom) and BLACKPINK. He then explained that BLACKPINK always found something to talk about and laugh at whenever they met.

Jisoo said, "We always laugh when the four of us are together. I think I'm happiest when the four of us are together."

Rose chimed in that she sees Jisoo as someone who really loves BLACKPINK, even in small things. Recently he also noticed Jisoo who looks very excited to just talk to the members.

Rose revealed, "I was doing makeup and they were chatting on the side. I thought they were (like) at a cafe. It looks like you guys are having fun."

Jisoo then commented, "We have a lot to tell each other. We got really excited and talked for hours."

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK's comeback seems to be in sight. This was confirmed by Jennie herself when she appeared as a guest star on the program "The Game Caterers 2".

Jennie said, "BLACKPINK is preparing to make a comeback soon. I don't know if I can say this, but since I'm here alone, I will say whatever I want. Please give us a lot of support." (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)