No different from the audience, Lee Se Young cried watching the last episode of 'The Red Sleeve'

Eka P
0

No different from the audience, Lee Se Young cried watching the last episode of 'The Red Sleeve'
In the 17th episode, the audience's tears were drained because Yi San (Junho) and Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young) lost their son. In addition, Seong Deok Im ended up dying at a young age.

"The Red Sleeve" aired the last episode on Saturday (1/1). MBC aired two opposite episodes at once. The 16th episode successfully made the audience happy because Yi San (Junho) finally made Seong Deok Im (Lee Se Young) his concubine.

The episode also showed many romantic moments between the main couple "The Red Sleeve". But in the 17th episode, the audience's tears were drained because Yi San and Seong Deok Im lost their son. In addition, Seong Deok Im ended up dying at a young age.

In a recent interview, Lee Se Young admitted that she even cried watching the last episode of "The Red Sleeve". "Every scene in episode 17 brought tears to my eyes," said Lee Se Young.

"At the end of the story, I couldn't stop myself from crying. I cried throughout the episode, even though I shouldn't have cried. It was hard to get past it because I cried a lot," added Lee Se Young.

Lee Se Young then shared, "Deok Im and I are alike in that we want to live long and straight." The 1992-born actress mentioned how Seong Deok Im actually wants to live an ordinary life.

Playing the character Seong Deok Im made him reflect on whether he has lived every moment well while feeling the small moments of happiness in life. "I got the thought of having to live happily while enjoying life a little more," said Lee Se Young.

Lee Se Young is now almost in her 30s, she shares that she has a more optimistic mindset, wanting to make her life motto about living life more enjoyable. Since Lee Se Young's acting has been viewed in a certain way since becoming a child actress, she explained her goal is to become an actor that viewers can trust while watching.

Lee Se Young concluded, "When I was young, I think there were worried looks in my process of becoming an adult from a child actor, and I'm not sure if I've gone through that period well, but I will continue to go my own way and do my job. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)