Miyazaki Miho, ex 'Produce 48', wants to promote in Korea after graduating from AKB48, age status is discussed

Eka P
0

Miyazaki Miho, ex 'Produce 48', wants to promote in Korea after graduating from AKB48, age status is discussed

Former 'Produce 48' contestant from Japan Miyazaki Miho recently announced that he will graduate from AKB48 in February 2022. He revealed his plans for the future.


Having a brilliant career is everyone's dream. Like the achievement desired by the former "Produce 48" contestant, Miyazaki Miho, who recently announced his graduation from the Japanese girl group AKB48.

On December 12, the former Mnet survival contestant officially announced her graduation from AKB48. The announcement came at the end of Miyazaki Miho's special YouTube radio broadcast where the idol revealed that his activities with AKB48 were coming to an end.

"I have been promoting as a member of AKB48 for 14 years and until today's announcement, I thought about this many times. But in the end, I decided that I had to make an announcement today. I apologize for surprising everyone. Even though I made an announcement today, my last activity with AKB48 is at the end of February 2022," Miyazaki Miho told fans.

After announcing about the continuation of his career, the Japanese idol expressed his wish for the future. After graduating, I want to return to Korea. It is my dream to promote in Korea again. My time on 'Produce 48' left a great impression on me, and I want to personally thank the fans who got to know me through the program. and since then cheered me on. I hope to return to Korea and thank the fans personally," he continued explaining his plans.

"I imagined that I would learn more Korean while in South Korea so that I could perfect my Korean and develop my career. When I return to Japan, I will grow, and until then, I will maintain my skills," he continued later. .

But unfortunately, some global netizens regretted that Miyazaki Miho planned to have a career in South Korea. This is considered by fans because of the age status of this one idol.

"He is now 28 years old, 2 years older than Kwon Eunbi. I don't think South Korean agencies still want idols over 25 years old, even if he gets a permanent girl group, the girl group still doesn't work. Look at Takahashi Juri," netizen comments.

"It's pretty clear that he won't be in a group or be an idol. He'll be turning 30 in Korean next year. The only thing he can really do is find an agency that will take the opportunity and give him a solo career in ballad singing. and such. Or just doing variety shows to acting," said another netizen.

Meanwhile, in 2018, Miyazaki Miho took 15th place on Mnet's "Produce 48". The idol born in 1993 had previously expressed his desire to have a career in South Korea for a long time. (wk/taki)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)