BLACKPINK's Rose Contributes Her Sweet Voice to a Lullaby App

Eka P
0

BLACKPINK's Rose Contributes Her Sweet Voice to a Lullaby App

BLACKPINK's Rose recently announced that she is collaborating with Calm, an app that provides meditation products, such as guided meditation and a feature called 'Sleep Story.'


BLACKPINK's Rose (Black Pink) has impressed many with her powerful vocals. Now she's using her honeyed vocals to help people get a good night's sleep with her latest collaboration.

Rose recently announced that she is collaborating with Calm, an app that provides meditation products, such as guided meditation and a feature called "Sleep Story" or sleep stories whose narratives have been recorded by many celebrities.

Celebrities like Idris Elba, Harry Styles, and Kate Winslet have recorded stories for Calm before, and now Rose is joining them as she releases her own "Sleep Story" on the app.

Rose herself took to Instagram to announce the collaboration. The 1997-born singer shared that she was really excited for this collaboration as she herself had been using Calm for the past two years, which had helped her significantly.

"I was dying to share this exciting news with all of you but finally I can tell you, I have my own sleep story, now on Calm!! I started using Calm almost two years ago and it helps me get a comfortable and restful night's sleep every night." moment," Rose wrote.

"I really dream of recording my own version someday, so thank you Calm for joining me on this fun project. I definitely won't be able to fall asleep with my own bedtime story just yet, but I can't wait for you guys to hear it."

Rose concluded her post by stating, "I hope you all enjoy it, let me know what you think, but most importantly, I hope it makes you all sleep well."

Fans love the idea of ​​falling asleep to Rose's hypnotic voice. Many can't wait to hear Rose's bedtime stories. (wk/chus)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)