Red Velvet's Irene Wishes a Happy New Year and Apologizes About the Controversy Last Year

Iin
0

Red Velvet's Irene wrote a post in early 2021.

Red Velvet's Irene

In October 2020, the Red Velvet personnel got controversy after editor Kang Kook Hwa wrote a post about a famous K-Pop idol who has a rude attitude.

Irene then admitted that the K-Pop idol the magazine editor meant was her and she conveyed her apology to the public.

Now through a post on the Lysn platform, on Friday (15/01) Irene wrote, “Good morning. This is Irene. It was snowing heavily, and the weather was getting colder. Are all of you all right? ”

"I'm late, but I tremble when greeting with this writing. First, I want to say that I apologize for causing pain and worry to so many people because of my incompetence. "

“I started being a trainee in 2009 at 19 years old, and until now, standing in front of you all as Irene from Red Velvet has been my whole life. I have lived in a small environment in the entertainment world who wants to always do the best I can, and I think doing well is the most important job for me. "

“I live while thinking that I can get along with the people around me in my own way, so I didn't know that the way I communicate or my expressions could be a problem. I just thought that every way of communicating was different. "

“I received a lot of worries and reprimands not only from the public, but also from those around me for what happened in the past. This gives me time to reflect on myself. There are my members, fans, and staff who care about me, and I realized that with their attention, I can work without problems. "

“Since I can't turn back time, I'm trying hard not to go back to my old way. I realized the severity of words and actions, and I will become a more mature person. In the future, as a leader of Red Velvet and a singer, I will not only show a good image, but also as a human named Bae Joo Hyun, I will try not to disappoint you all. "

“I hope that no more people will be criticized for what happened because of my incompetence. It's too late, but happy new year, ”he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)