Celebrate Birthday, Jennie BLACKPINK Launches Private YouTube Channel

Iin
0

 BLACKPINK's Jennie celebrates her birthday by launching a personal YouTube channel.

BLACKPINK's Jennie


This YouTube channel with the name Jennierubyjane Official was launched on Saturday (16/01), to coincide with his 25th birthday celebrations.

While launching the YouTube channel, Jennie also uploaded her first video entitled 'Hello world. From Jennie '.

Through the video Jennie greets her fans by saying, “Hello, this is Jennie. I finally got to open my personal YouTube channel. I thought about what I would do on my birthday, and decided to share my daily life and fun things with you. ”

In this video Jennie also sings a cover of Mandy Moore's “When Will My Life Begin?” And shows her daily activities at home.

You can watch Jennie's first video on her personal YouTube channel below! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)