Nam Joo Hyuk shares a relationship with his fellow 'Start Up' cast

Iin
0

During a recent interview, Nam Joo Hyuk revealed his experience while starring in the TvN drama 'Start Up'. Are you curious about the complete narrative?


Nam Joo Hyuk shares a relationship with his fellow 'Start Up' cast

Recently handsome actor Nam Joo Hyuk did an interview with star1 magazine. On this occasion, he discussed many interesting things, including the drama "Start Up" which he starred in recently.


During the interview, Nam Joo Hyuk revealed that the set for "Start Up" was very enjoyable. "The set was always filled with laughter, so I think I'll remember it for a long time," said the 1994-born actor.


Furthermore, Nam Joo Hyuk explained that the cast had great chemistry on set. "I think our great real-life chemistry on set was captured perfectly in the drama," he explained.


"There are many actors who are almost the same age. So we can finish the drama in a warm and friendly atmosphere while continuing to share opinions with each other," he explained later.


Lee Sung Kyung's ex-lover also revealed the similarities and differences he has with his character, Nam Do San. "In real life, I'm almost the opposite of Nam Do San. I tend to use the right brain who likes to communicate and empathize with others," he said.


However, Nam Joo Hyuk also has a brave nature like Nam Do San. "I'm really connected to Do San's courage to solve things no matter what," he explained.


Lastly, Nam Joo Hyuk revealed a powerful way he used to recover mentally and emotionally. "(My growth as an actor) happened thanks to the email my mother sent me during my basketball days as a basketball player," he said.


"When I started a new beginning as an actor, I read my mother's email again to put myself in the right frame of mind. And whenever I feel tired, I read it again to get strength," concluded Nam Joo Hyuk.


Meanwhile, Nam Joo Hyuk is currently busy with promotions for the movie "Josee", which he stars with Han Ji Min. In this film, Nam Joo Hyuk plays a young man named Young Suk who has a sincere love for a girl with a disability named Josee.


(wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)