SHINee's Minho chose this TWICE song to encourage him during his military service

Iin
0

SHINee's Minho chose TWICE's song as a spirit enlistment while serving in the military.


SHINee's Minho chose this TWICE song to encourage him during his military service

On Monday (16/11), Minho greeted fans for the first time after completing military service through a live broadcast on V LIVE.


In the broadcast titled 'Minho: I'm Home', Minho discussed many things with fans, including his experience while serving in the military.


He then expressed his gratitude to the girl group who helped him be more enthusiastic when serving his mandatory military service.


He shared, “When the song 'Fancy' came out, I had religious activities. They played the song "Fancy" there and cheered. I thought, 'Is this really military?' I could say 'Fancy' was the background song for my military life. "


He also admitted that he watched a lot of girl group music videos when he was serving in the military. “I really love girl groups that are active in South Korea. I've also been active as an idol, but I really want to because they have become an encouragement for soldiers in South Korea, "he concluded. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)