SHINee's Minho openly wants to get married soon

Iin
0

Minho and Taemin recently participated in the radio broadcast of 'Moon Hee Jun's Music Show', and talked about their plans for the future.


SHINee's Minho openly wants to get married soon

When asked about their plans for entering their 30s, Minho replied that he wants to start a family in his 30s.


“In my 30s, I want to continue our team promotion as it is now and do acting, personally. But I also want to start a family of my own before I enter my 40s. "


Meanwhile, when asked the same thing, Taemin replied that he wanted to enjoy himself more in his 30s by saying, "In my 30s, I want to do more things that I want to do."


“What I mean is, in the big picture, I can become a singer because it's my dream, but I've come this far with a busy schedule for the past 10 years, but in my 30s I want to create more hobbies and experience more. things I've never done before and enjoyed myself more in my 30s. " Taemin explained. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)