Hwang In Yeob Gets Attention As New Actor

Iin
0

True Beauty is one of the Korean dramas that is awaited by its broadcast. This drama will start airing in December 2020.


Hwang In Yeob Gets Attention As New Actor

The drama True Beauty gathers talented young actors such as Hwang In Yeob, Cha Eun Woo, to Moon Ga Young. Hwang In Yeob will portray the figure of Han Seo Jun who is one of the main characters.


Han Seo Jun has the characteristics of a guy who looks unfriendly but has a warm heart. Hwang In Yeob admits that he has a character that is not much different from the character he plays.


"I think my similarity with Han Seo Jun is about 50 percent. We both have an unfriendly image, which makes it difficult for me to be approached. Even though I am much different from that," said Hwang In Yeob.


"I joke a lot, always laugh, and the type to talk to other people. I also have an interest in fashion," he continued.


Debuting in 2019, Hwang In Yeob is now one of the actors who has successfully stolen the show. Being a new actor who is the subject of conversation, the actor also has his own goals.


"I want to become an actor that the audience continues to look forward to. I couldn't find another sentence that could make me happier than that," said Hwang In Yeob.


"Seeing the large number of viewers waiting for True Beauty, I did my best while filming. I hope the fans will watch the first episode on December 9. Thank you," he concluded.


Hwang In Yeob made his acting debut in 2019 through the drama The Tale of Nokdu. In 2020, he caught the eye through his acting in the drama 18 Again. So that his appearance as Han Seo Jun in the drama True Beauty is highly anticipated.


(dal / doc)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)