Hwang In Yeob worries about being Seo Jun in True Beauty

Iin
0

Hwang In Yeob will portray the figure of Han Seo Jun in the drama True Beauty. The drama is based on a popular webtoon of the same name.


Hwang In Yeob worries about being Seo Jun in True Beauty

True Beauty tells the story of a high school girl named Lim Ju Gyeong who hides her real face with makeup. He was also involved in a romance with Lee Su Ho, a popular boy in school, and Han Seo Jun, the cold guy.


Lim Ju Gyeong will be played by Moon Ga Young while Lee Su Ho will be starring Cha Eun Woo. When the cast's names were announced, there was a bit of debate about the cast of Han Seo Jun.


But in the end, Hwang In Yeob managed to prove that his acting was worth waiting for after the True Beauty video teaser was released recently. Even so, the actor admits that he has his own concerns regarding the role he will star in.


"Han Seo Jun has an attractive visual from toe to head. I'm worried about how to make myself like Seo Jun," said Hwang In Yeob.


"I'm currently working with the stylist team to try different things and find out what makes me look more like Han Seo Jun, who, at the same time, also suits me personally," he continued.


Hwang In Yeob also did many things to better fit into the character he was playing. He even underwent a test to get a driver's license so he could ride a motorbike like Seo Jun.


"Because I wanted to portray the cool Seo Jun, I took a test to get a driver's license in the real world. I also joined acting classes," said Hwang In Yeob.


"I hope that fans can look forward to Seo Jun's premiere in the drama, which will show that all this hard work is finally bearing fruit," he replied.


Hwang In Yeob also promised to work hard in order to meet the expectations of True Beauty webtoon lovers.


"Because many are looking forward to this drama, I'm working hard to do my best to show what I can do," concluded Hwang In Yeob.


(dal / doc)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)