Often Got Letters, EXO Suho Shocked When He Knew to Have Many 'Wives'

Iin
Suho is the third member of EXO to undergo compulsory military service after D.O. and Xiumin. He enlisted in the military on May 14.


One EXO-L also received a handwritten letter from Suho to be distributed on the official EXO fan site. The letter was distributed on May 28 last.

Not unexpectedly, in his letter Suho admitted that he was surprised to find that he had many 'wives'. Curious as to what the contents of the letter?

1. Suho EXO letter


Koreaboo

At first Suho asked how the fans were doing. After that he also thanked the fans who had wished him a happy birthday on May 22 last.

"Hello EXO-L, this is EXO leader Suho. I am also the 23rd regiment, 6th company, 2nd platoon, number 1 trainee trainer Kim Jun Myeon. How are you all? I'm fine- fine. I practiced hard and ate more than usual, "Suho wrote.

"Thank you for congratulating me on my birthday and giving me the latest news about other EXO members," he continued.

2. Shocked to Have Many 'Wives'

SM Entertainment

Furthermore, Suho claimed to know if he has a lot of fans. But the funny thing is that he was surprised to find that he had many 'girlfriends and wives'.
"I know I have a lot of fans. But I didn't know that I had so many girlfriends and wives. You must be having fun while filling the 'relationship' column in the form. Ha ha. You guys are so cute and fierce. But I realized how much you guys love me, "said the owner's name Kim Jun Myeon.

At the end of the letter, Suho asked fans to stop sending letters online. This is because he has to print all the letters to be helped by his team mate. He also asked fans to just leave a comment on his Instagram or send a letter to the SM Entertainment office.

Suho will complete his mandatory military service on 13 February 2022. So who is the one who can't wait to see oppa?
Tags