Acting Fraudster, Go Kyung Pyo Reveals His Acting in 'Private Life' Affected This

Iin
During an Interview with One of the Magazines Recently, Go Kyung Pyo Participated in Discussing His New Drama entitled 'Private Life'. Want to Know What the Complete Speech of the 'Reply 1988' Star Is?


Handsome actor Go Kyung Pyo will soon be starring in JTBC's new drama "Private Life". In this drama he will compete acting with Seohyun Girls' Generation.

During a recent photo shoot and interview with Singles magazine, Go Kyung Pyo also discussed about the new drama. In addition, he also discussed about his career in the entertainment industry so far.

"With the passage of time, I have learned to be grateful even for something small. When I look back on the road that I have traveled, I can be where I am now thanks to the help of others who have directed and recorded me. I always feel like I'm being helped by people who are able to do things that I can't do, "Go Kyung Pyo said.

The "Reply 1988" star then talks about the drama "Private Life". In this drama he plays the role of a con artist named Lee Jung Hwan. Go Kyung Pyo explained that his acting in this drama was heavily influenced by his contemplation while running the military.

"During my military service, I took the time to reflect on myself to show the transformation of my acting in the future. I do have some regrets because I feel I have not left as much impact as the actors I watched, but I try to accept many things with a low attitude heart and always grateful, "he explained.

Finally, this 30-year actor expressed his beliefs about acting. "As long as I do my best, I believe I will enjoy good results," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Private Life" tells the story of a cheater who accidentally gets involved in personal matters on a national scale and competes with large companies. The plan, the drama, which also stars Lee Hak Joo, will begin airing next September.

(wk / eval)
Tags