Success of 'Why, Secretary Kim?' Make Depressed Park Min Young Star 'Her Private Life'

Eka P
Success of 'Why, Secretary Kim?' Make Depressed Park Min Young Star 'Her Private Life' - 'Her Private Life' Tells Fangirl Named Sung Duk Mi Who Has Dedicated Himself As An 20-Year Idol Fans. This TVN Drama is Scheduled to be aired on the upcoming April 10th.

'Her Private Life' Tells Fangirl Named Sung Duk Mi Who Has Dedicated Himself As An 20-Year Idol Fans.

"Her Private Life" held a press conference on Wednesday (3/4) yesterday. On that occasion, Park Min Young bluntly admitted being depressed starring in the TVN drama after the success of "Why Secretary Kim?".

"It's a lie if I say I don't feel pressured about starring in a romantic comedy drama. But, I have an amazing memory with my previous project ('Why Secretary Kim?)," Said Park Min Young.

"I realize that I shine more whenever I star in a bright drama. I don't want to be satisfied with his success. I want to improve my acting skills regardless of the results," Park Min Young added.

Park Min Young also revealed how his chemistry with two other "Her Private Life" casts, Kim Jae Wook and Ahn Bo Hyun. "Unlike their cool appearance, they are friendly people," Park Min Young continued.

"We often chat excitingly which sometimes makes me feel like I'm talking to my girl friends. Their appearance is perfect with roles but the characteristics aren't. If Kim Jae Wook's character is very similar to Ryan, I might hate him," concluded Park Min Young.

"Her Private Life" itself was lifted from the story of Kim Sung Yeon's web novel entitled "Noona Fan Dot Com". The story is about an idol fangirl named Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) who has dedicated himself as an idol fan for 20 years.

But he lives on two sides, being a senior curator of the art museum and secretly becoming an idol fan. The secret is threatened to be revealed after the appearance of the head of the gallery at Sung Duk Mi's workplace, Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

Meanwhile, "Her Private Life" was prepared as a substitute for "Touch Your Heart" starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong-wook who had finished last week. The drama is scheduled to air on April 10.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags