First Drama Episode of Suwon SuJu 'My Fellow Citizens' Sneered, Netter Blames the Producer

Eka P
First Drama Episode of Suwon SuJu 'My Fellow Citizens' Sneered, Netter Blames the Producer - 'My Fellow Citizens' Previously Harvesting As a Netter Took the Problem of Controversy Where Siwon's Dog Has Bitten Someone to Cause Death.

'My Fellow Citizens' Previously Harvesting As a Netter Took the Problem of Controversy Where Siwon's Dog Has Bitten Someone to Cause Death.

"My Fellow Citizens" has been aired in the slot Monday - Tuesday night starting this week. As soon as it aired, the KBS drama rating immediately ranked second in the slot beating the "Item" that had already been aired.

Unfortunately despite earning a high rating, "My Fellow Citizens" actually reaped the scorn of the South Korean netter through the comment column in Naver's article which again brought up a matter of controversy where Super Junior's Choi Siwon dog once bit someone to cause death. But now, it's the turn of the producer who was the target of netter criticism.

"I think the drama producer is more problematic than people like Choi Siwon, Micky Yoochun, Kim Hyun Joong and Park Shi Hoo," a netter wrote. "He can be like that (starring in a drama) because there are still producers who want to work with him," continued another netter.

"I want to watch after seeing Kim Min Jung and other actors teased but I don't want to watch after seeing Choi Siwon. Does the producer have no other people to cast? At least find some rookies. There are many good rookies out there," concluded netter others.

Although reaping the scorn of the South Korean netter, "My Fellow Citizens" apparently succeeded in reaping the support of international audiences including Indonesia. Indonesian drama fans are even more interested in watching the drama after watching a series of romantic scenes from Siwon and Lee Yoo Young who were the main characters.

Meanwhile, "My Fellow Citizens" will air the latest episode on Monday (8/4). Are you among those interested in watching "My Fellow Citizens"? If so, don't miss watching the latest episode.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags