Seohyun Rejects Kang Ho Dong and P.O. Enter His House on 'Let's Eat Dinner Together'

Eka P
Seohyun Rejects Kang Ho Dong and P.O. Enter His House on 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' - The Girls' Generation Members Meet Kang Ho Dong and P.O. Then Explain the Reasons for Refusing the 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' Team Goes into His House.

The Girls' Generation Members Meet Kang Ho Dong and P.O. Then Explain the Reasons for Refusing the 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' Team Goes into His House.

"Let's Eat Dinner Together" aired the latest episode on Wednesday (3/4). The JTBC program presented P.O Block B and Jang Won Young IZ * ONE as guest stars. They looked around in the Chungdam area.

Interestingly, the P.O team and Kang Ho Dong apparently accidentally squashed the house bell of Girls' Generation's Seohyun. "I'm not wearing makeup yet. I'll ask my parents first," Seohyun said through the intercom.

Unfortunately, Seohyun finally refused P.O and Kang Ho Dong to enter his house. But the drama star "Time" decided to go down to greet P.O and Kang Ho Dong.

"Do you know this is my home?" Seohyun asked. "No, but we always meet you every time you shoot in the Chungdam area. Seohyun has often appeared on 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' in various ways," replied Kang Ho Dong.

Kang Ho Dong then asked why Seohyun didn't let them enter his house. "I will allow it if I live alone, but my parents have finished eating. I brought snacks from the house I ate and enjoyed," Seohyun replied as he handed the snack to P.O and Kang Ho Dong.

As a thank you, Kang Ho Dong provided support for the drama Seohyun. "I hope the new drama that you are preparing for will end successfully. I hope you who are the best South Korean singers can become the best artists of South Korea who give happiness to others," said Kang Ho Dong.

Before parting, Seohyun promised to be a guest star "Let's Eat Dinner Together". "I will appear (as a guest) on 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' in the future," said Seohyun.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags