Park Jihoon Revealed It Was Like Being A Solo Singer, He Were Heavier Than The Group

Eka P
Park Jihoon Revealed It Was Like Being A Solo Singer, He Were Heavier Than The Group - Park Jihoon Holds A Live Broadcast To Greet His Fans. In the broadcast, Jihoon talked about his experience as a solo singer.

Park Jihoon Holds A Live Broadcast To Greet His Fans

After finishing promotion with the Wanna One group, Park Jihoon decided to go on a solo career. The 1999-born singer released an album titled "O'Clock" with the main song titled "L.O.V.E" on March 26th.

To commemorate the release of his solo debut album, Park Jihoon held a live broadcast through the VLive broadcast application to greet his fans. In the broadcast held on Wednesday (3/4), Jihoon discussed many things including the difference in promoting as a solo singer and group.

"My days as a 20-year-old teenager (according to Korean calculations) are over, and my days are going past," Jihoon said while relaxing on the bed. "This is even April 3 today. A week has passed since the release of my first album. Time passed very quickly."

The singer who is also a former child actor told her about her days as a solo singer. Jihoon shares how busy he is when undergoing promotion as a solo singer.

"When I first started preparing this album, I was curious about what kind of song and choreography I would have," Jihoon said. "But now, besides promoting my first album, I also don't believe it's been a week."

"After the album was released, I was very busy. I had to prepare a showcase, and I felt different listening to songs through online streaming sites?" continued Park Jihoon. "I was busy listening to my voice through online music sites and monitoring my MV. I also prepared fanmeeting overseas. I felt very nervous. I thought it would be better if the album was released, but I think the days after that will be a busy week. "

Park Jihoon then continued on how he felt about being a solo singer. According to Jihoon, it was a pleasant experience to have a career as a solo singer and take part in making his album. Moreover, the singer received a lot of help from various parties.

"It was my first album where I had something to do myself, so many people helped me. The composers, my friends, and my seniors told me, so that was very helpful," Jihoon said. "The members of Wanna One who previously promoted together also supported me. They supported by saying 'You will do well' so I worked hard on the album with gratitude."

"Personally, I feel less when promoting as a group and then as a solo artist," Jihoon said. "So I worked hard on my songs, facial expressions, and choreography so people couldn't feel the shortcomings."


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags