Hong Kong singer Joey Jung says 'it is unfortunate' that her collaboration with Seungri fell aside

Eka P
Hong Kong singer Joey Jung says 'it is unfortunate' that her collaboration with Seungri fell aside - Hong Kong singer Joey Jung shared thoughts at the problems involving Seungri.

Hong Kong singer Joey Jung shared thoughts at the problems involving Seungri.

On March thirteen, Chinese media outlet Sina launched an interview with Joey Jung. During the interview, the singer stated how she planned for her collaboration with Seungri and said, "Seungri has been very busy for the beyond few months. It's very unfortunate."

She persisted, "To me, Seungri is a very talented artist. I became looking forward to our collaboration. I hope matters get better soon."

Joey Jung additionally shared, "I've completed recording my element. The ultimate system is the best component left but Seungri can now not participate. He planned to take part extra in it but I guess we can not do something."

When if she become aware about his retirement ahead of time, Joey Jung said, "I didn't realize. Seungri's enterprise (YG Entertainment) doesn't need me to mention an awful lot."

Source: allkpop.com
Tags