SHINee's Key well-knownshows he is scared of phone calls in worry of terrible information

Eka P
SHINee's Key well-knownshows he is scared of phone calls in worry of terrible information - SHINee's Key revealed his worry of telephone calls.

SHINee's Key revealed his worry of telephone calls.

On the March thirteen airing of KBS2's 'Problem Child In House,' the members solved quizzes. One query appeared anxieties, and Kim Yong Man requested Key if he has any anxieties or fears.

Key responded, "Not an tension but my coronary heart races on every occasion I get a telephone name." He explained, "I'm terrified of all phone calls besides those from my dad and mom. I experience like some thing will show up if I get a call."

He additionally delivered, "You can think for a moment while texting but you have to speak right away on a name and be liable for your phrases."



Source: allkpop.com
Tags