B.I Announces Soon to Come Back by Releasing Second Full Album!

Eka P
0

B.I announced that he would soon be releasing his second full album in his comeback this time. (Twitter @131online)

Soloist Kim Hanbin or widely known as B.I, has officially announced that he will soon be making a comeback in June.

Previously, BI had indeed announced that he would soon be completing his studio album in the near future.

More specifically earlier this year, when B.I announced his retirement from his position as head of 131 Label to focus on his music.

On that occasion B.I also announced that after releasing his second studio album in the first half of 2023, he would release "Love or Loved Part.2" in the second half of this year.

Now on Monday (01/05), as the agency that houses him, 131 Label, announced that B.I will soon be making his comeback which his fans have been waiting for a long time.

For his comeback this time B.I will release his second full album titled TO DIE FOR.

Along with the announcement of B.I's comeback, 131 Label was also seen uploading a clip containing a sentence that managed to attract the attention and arouse the curiosity of fans.

"Dream as if you'll live forever,

Live as if you'll die today."

This sentence seems to represent and describe how B.I's second full album is this time.

Meanwhile, B.I himself will officially release his second full album on June 1 at exactly 18:00 KST. /kpopchart.net

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)