Lim Ji Yeon and These 9 Artists Called Couples' Names During Victory Speeches

Eka P
0


Besides openly appearing together, artists usually show love by not shying away from expressing their gratitude when they win awards during speeches.


South Korean artists tend to be secretive about their romance. It is suspected that this is because the celebrities of this ginseng country generally try to maintain their private space so that it does not become too public consumption.

On the other hand, instead of hiding it, it turns out that there are several Korean celebrities who break stereotypes by revealing their love life. This intimacy is generally revealed by the artist through several variety show programs.

Apart from appearing openly together, they usually show their love by not shying away from expressing their gratitude when they win awards during their speeches. This is quite surprising because they dare to openly and at formal events as well. So who are these artists? (wk/rosy)

1. Lim Ji Yeon
Instagram/ limjjy2


Lim Ji Yeon won the Best Supporting Actress award for her role in "The Glory" at the 2023 Baeksang Arts Awards. She thanked her co-stars of "The Glory" and had a special moment for her boyfriend, Lee Do Hyun.

"Thank you to my Hye Kyo unnie, Hye Ran sunbaenim, Sung Il oppa, and my dearest bully gang friends, and Do Hyunie," said Lim Ji Yeon. The action of the actress did not fail to reap excited reactions from the public.

As is known, the relationship between the two was revealed to the public on April 1 this year. Their portraits have been revealed by Dispatch.

2. Ma Dong Suk
Hancinema


Ma Dong Seok had mentioned Ye Jung Hwa's name at the Beautiful Arts Awards 2022 ceremony at the moment of his victory speech as the best film actor. Those who at that time thought they were still dating turned out to be married because the actor called Ye Jung Hwa his wife.

"Thanks to the team "The Outlaws 2" ("The Roundup"), as well as to my family, and my wife Ye Jung-hwa whom I love," said Ma Dong Seok.

Shortly thereafter, Big Punch Entertainment's agency confirmed that the two were indeed married. The couple is known to have been in a relationship since 2016.

3. Song JoongKi
Song JoongKi


When winning the main award through the drama "Vincenzo" at the 2022 APAN Star Awards, Song Joong Ki allegedly had a spoiler about his current girlfriend, Katy Louise Saunders. He said "dear Katy" at the victory speech and named the dog they had.

"And to all who are watching this in Daejeon (Song Joong Ki's house), my father, my mother, my hyungs, my brother-in-law, my dearest sister. Then my dear Katy, then Nala, Maya, and Antes. Also all my precious friends , I really love you all," said Song Joong Ki.

Meanwhile, the drama star "Descendant of the Sun" is currently expecting his first child with Katy.

4. Hyunbin
Hancinema


Hyun Bin brought home the Daesang trophy at the 2021 APAN Star Awards. His speech became a topic of conversation because he mentioned Son Ye Jin, who was his girlfriend at the time.

In his speech, Hyun Bin said, "I am very grateful to Yoon Se Ri, Jung Hyuk's best partner, Ye Jin. I believe Ye Jin plays Yoon Se Ri very well, making Ri Jung Hyuk look much cooler."

Seeing this, netizens highlighted how Hyun Bin called Son Ye Jin an actress opposite him instead of his girlfriend. It amazed netizens who thought it was cooler and more romantic.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin officially married on March 31, 2022. Both of them were blessed with their first child on November 27 of the same year.

5. Ji Sung
YouTube/SBS Entertainment


Known as a romantic man, Ji Sung openly expressed his gratitude to his daughter and wife, Lee Bo Young during the 2017 SBS Drama Award winning speech.

“I want to thank my daughter Ji Yoo and my beloved wife Lee Bo Young. When I'm not a good husband, you treat me and make me good. Thank you.

It didn't stop there, Ji Sung also hugged his wife who also happened to be the MC of the award event. Meanwhile the couple married on September 27 2013 and are happy as parents.

6. Nam Goong Min

YouTube/KOCOWA TV

Nam Goong Min was also not romantic and loudly mentioned Jin Ah Reum, who was still his girlfriend at the Excellence Award stage at the 2017 KBS Drama Awards. He happily said thank you and expressed his love.

Not only that, when winning an award at the 2021 MBC Drama Awards for the role of "The Veil", Nam Goong Min again mentioned the name of his lover.

"To my lover, Ji Ah Reum, beautiful, thank you very much for always being by my side and I love you," he said.

The two first met as director and actor in the short film "Light My Fire" in 2015 and developed into a romantic relationship. On October 7, 2022, the couple officially married.

7. Jo Jung Suk

 

Jo Jung Suk is known as a romantic figure who does not hesitate to express his love for his wife, Gummy. When he won the trophy for the Top Excellence Award in Mid-Length Drama SBS Drama Awards 2019 category for his role in "Nokdu Flower", he gave a sweet message to viewers to his wife.

"This is an award that means a lot to me personally and I will appreciate it. I also have a new family member. I usually don't say this kind of thing at official events," said Jo Jung Suk.

"But my wife, who was busy with your own work and was tired while preparing for your year-end concert, you still took care of me until the end. Park Jiyeon (Gummy's real name). I'm really embarrassed to say this, but I love you." he added.

Meanwhile, Gummy and Jo Jung Suk got married on October 8, 2018. The two of them were blessed with a daughter in 2020.

8. Lee Seung Gi

YouTube/KOCOWA TV

Lee Seung Gi won the Producer's Award at the 2021 SBS Entertainment Awards. At that moment, he expressed his gratitude for the support of people by mentioning his name one by one including the figure of a dear friend.

"Personally, this year was a very difficult, tiring, and full of problems. Thanks to my precious friend who was always by my side and supported me at that time. I was able to endure and be strong this year," he said.

Khakayak was also busy suspecting that the figure in question was Lee Da In, especially since both of them had gone public.

9. Lee Jong Suk
YouTube/MBCdrama


Lee Jong Suk himself immediately caused a public uproar because of the spoiler about his beloved figure at the 2022 MBC Drama Awards. During his Daesang victory speech, he expressed his deep gratitude to someone who was not named.

"I had a lot of worries, fears and sadness after completing my military service. But there was someone who helped me think positively and pulled me in a better direction."

"I want to take this moment and say that I've liked you for a long time, and I really respect you," he said. "When I saw that friend, I thought that I should work harder and live more diligently and that I should become a better person."

He continued, "I reflected on myself. I should have treated him better. I will try harder to become a better person."

"I think I will be able to live diligently because I was given such a big gift. I will become a good actor and work hard," concluded the "Big Mouth" star.

It was soon confirmed that Lee Jong Suk was in love with IU. No doubt the actor's confession at that time was called romantic by netizens.

10. Ok Joo Hyun


Ock Ju Hyun, formerly of Fin.K.L, had caused a public uproar when he openly mentioned the name of his girlfriend, Jeff Jang, while giving an award speech.

She won the Best Actress award at the 6th annual Musical Awards, for her role in Elizabeth. He said "I wanted to share this award with my dear old friend, Jeff."

The actress first announced her relationship with Jeff Jang in 2006. The two seem to be very private and at the moment of the debut speech, at that time Ock Ju Hyun and Jeff Jang had been dating for 7 years.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)