SinB VIVIZ Writes a Touching Letter to Moonbin, Promises to Take Care of His Siblings and Parents

Eka P
0

Instagram

ASTRO's Moonbin passes away
In his letter, SinB wrote that he really enjoyed being with Moonbin when they were little, in their teens and also in their 20s. The idol also thought they would grow old together.


VIVIZ's SinB left a touching letter for the late ASTRO's Moonbin, his best friend since childhood. The letter was left by the idol on April 27 in the Moonbin memorial room, which is located in front of the Fantagio office building.

In the letter, SinB wrote, "How were you there? Was there all the things you liked? I hope so. We've known each other for a very long time, right? Since we were kids.

"But after knowing each other for 18 years, I wonder what made me feel so embarrassed that I couldn't say a good word to you? I really regret it," he continued, adding, "Seeing me from where you are, you might sigh and wonder why I am like this, but please understand me."

SinB continued, "Bin-ah, I will take care of Sua, aunt, and uncle like you always asked. So don't worry about anything now and live only for your happiness. Bin-ah, I had so much fun with you when we were little, in teens and also in my 20s. I guess we'll grow old together, and until we become grandma and grandpa. I think I'm the only one getting older now. In that place, you can watch me grow old, laugh at me, and tease me to your heart's content! Let's have a real fight the next time we meet."

SinB VIVIZ Writes a Touching Letter to Moonbin, Promises to Take Care of His Siblings and Parents


Finally, SinB said, "Bin-ah. Just by being yourself, you give me strength and become a reliable and precious friend to me. I'm sorry I'm only saying this now... If someone asks me who my closest friends are, I'll answer without I doubt it's you, like I always do! Bin-ah, you're so cool and I'm proud of you. I'll be coming to see you often, rest in peace."

Moonbin passed away suddenly on April 19. On April 22, at the memorial hall to mourn him, ASTRO members as well as close friends like Seungkwan and fellow SEVENTEEN (II) members left messages of condolence. In addition, SinB also paid tribute to him with a handwritten letter. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)