Park Sung Hoon Most Likes Dialogue Calling Lim Ji Yeon's Name in 'The Glory'

Eka P
0

Instagram/boxbum

Trending The Glory
Park Sung Hoon has a special reason for choosing Yeon Jin's name dialogue as the one he likes the most in 'The Glory'. The drama will air the second part on March 10.


Park Sung Hoon recently had an interview with Harper's BAZAAR Korea YouTube channel. The actor who was born in 1985 discussed a lot about his acting in the popular drama "The Glory", which will soon be airing the second part.

One of the things that Park Sung Hoon discussed was the dialogue he liked the most in "The Glory". As if carried away by his role as Jeon Jae Joon, the actor admits that he likes the most when calling Yeon Jin's name (the character played by Lim Ji Yeon).

"Actually, we have a lot of valuable dialogue on 'The Glory', so it's hard to choose just one. And I can see a lot of parody posts made by many people on social networks and what I like most is calling 'Yeonjin-ah'," said Park Sung Hoon. .

Park Sung Hoon has a special reason for choosing Yeon Jin's name dialogue as the one he likes the most. "Because you can say anything after these three words and turn into a parody of 'The Glory'. I thought it was very magical. So I chose 'Yeonjin-ah'," he continued.

Park Sung Hoon was then asked how many times a day he looked for his name on search sites. "16 times a day? I'm kidding. It depends but I think I look for it about 3 times a week. It's not because I'm curious but out of habit and I search without knowing. So sometimes I find blogs or funny memes about me," he said.

Previously, Park Sung Hoon also revealed what he usually does on holidays. "I live with a companion dog named Box, so I walk with Box or go to a cafe near my place and read the script. I don't have any special hobbies," said Park Sung Hoon.

Park Sung Hoon then revealed that his personality had changed. "I was heavily MBTI-induced. I was ISFJ but tested a few months ago. I got ENTJ as a result. I'm personally shy about meeting new people and don't like my introverted personality," he said.

Meanwhile, "The Glory" will air the second part on March 10. It will be interesting to watch the continuation of Moon Dong Eun's (Song Hye Kyo) revenge on the people who have bullied her. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)