Netizens Miss Big Hit Family: HYBE...

Eka P
0

Fans claim to miss the closeness of the Big Hit Family (Big Hit Entertainment)

After changing the name from Big Hit Entertainment to HYBE LABELS, netizens missed the days of the Big Hit family, when at that time there were only BTS, TXT and Lee Hyun.

CEO and director of HYBE Bang Si Hyuk officially changed his company name to HYBE LABELS, at which time Pledis Entertainment and Source Music joined HYBE LABELS.

Recently, HYBE has returned to the world's attention after acquiring SM Entertainment shares, which disappointed netizens with their unresolved case.

This made netizens miss the days of the Big Hit Entertainment family in the past, where there were only BTS, TXT and Lee Hyun.

The following are comments from netizens who miss Big Hit Family on the Pann site:

"HYBE go.. I only know Big Hit."

"Lee Hyun, BTS, TXT, I miss when they were 13. I miss the soundtrack when the Big Hit logo appears at the beginning of the video."

"The HYBE family? Of course it's good, but the Big Hit family is better. It's not that I hate groups that are in HYBE, but I like the chemistry of the Big Hit family."

Let Kim Namjoon start an agency and bring back Lee Hyun and TXT. Let's form an agency with P-Dog, Slow Rabbit, Son Seong Deuk, TXT's production team, Run BTS's production team, and live harmoniously as a Big Hit family once again. ."

"I really miss the soundtrack when the Big Hit logo appears huhu.."

"Me too.. I like all the other HYBE labels, but I can't lose Bit Hit's chemistry..."

"I didn't know this was going to be the last family photo... I thought it would come out every year."

"When will Jin, Jimin, Soobin, and Cypher Lee Hyun come out? huhu"

"Really.. Of course other labels are good, but Big Hit has its own vibe.. I really miss it."

"Big Hit doesn't take family photos anymore?? at that time, Lee Hyun-nim, BTS, TXT, I really enjoyed them getting together like when they took family photos huhu.."

"I agree with you, I only know Big Hit", and many other comments. /kpopchart.net

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)