Winning Three Times in a Row, The Boyz Brings Home the 4th 'ROAR' Cup! Sangyeon; Let me...

Eka P
0

The Boyz takes fourth trophy for 'ROAR' (YouTube SBSKpop)

The Boyz has returned with a full lineup in their 8th mini album 'BE AWAKE' back in February.

With their main song 'Roar', The Boyz appeared on the Inkigayo music show with member Q, which is the ending fairy this time.

Through the Inkigayo music program which aired on Sunday (5/3), The Boyz successfully won their 4th win for this album. Making this win the 21st win for The Boyz.

After winning music shows three times in a row since Music Bank, The Boyz is back on top against Newjeans who are also the winning nominees on Inkigayo this Sunday.

After this victory, the leader of The Boyz, Sangyeon sent many messages of thanks to deobi (fan name for The Boyz) through the bubble application.

"wow, I almost changed my bubble nickname" he wrote.

"Thank you very much for letting me use this name. Let me keep the nickname : No.1 singer Lee Sangyeon, for a while." he continued.

"we won 3 major public music events, isn't that amazing? This was all because you guys stayed up late"

"even late into the night for streaming, voting and supporting us. Really thank you so much."

Then he continued "I'm so proud of deobi that I want to keep on bragging about this". "My shoulders feel very broad now."

"I'm going to prepare for the fansign now. I'll be back later, bye" he concluded.

Their victory this time secured The Boyz's position as the 4th generation boy group with the most wins on Korean music shows. /kpopchart.net

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)