Makes Sad, Jennie BLACKPINK Appears with a Wounded Face at the 'BORN PINK' Kuala Lumpur Concert

Eka P
0

Instagram/jennierubyjane

BLACKPINK held a 'BORN PINK' concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is Jennie's second public appearance after her appearance at Incheon Airport after reporting that her face was injured.

On Friday (3/3), Jennie BLACKPINK via Weverse reported about the wound on her face so that fans wouldn't be too surprised when they saw it. Even so, fans who saw the idol at the "BORN PINK" concert were still surprised by the condition of his face.

On Saturday (4/3), BLACKPINK held a "BORN PINK" concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is Jennie's second public appearance after the presence of the "Shut Down" singer at Incheon Airport after reporting that his face was injured.

At this concert, Jennie and the other BLACKPINK members presented an amazing performance as usual. However, fans couldn't help but notice the wound under one of Jennie's eyes that was clearly visible.

A post on the Instiz community titled "No, Jennie has an injury under her eye" highlighted the idol's appearance at the Kuala Lumpur concert. Netizens who uploaded the post expressed their sympathy by writing, "What should we do if the eye hurts?ㅜㅜㅜ Kim Jennie, don't get hurt ㅜㅜㅜㅜ."

Instiz


The post garnered quite a lot of attention and comments from other netizens. Apart from being surprised to see the wound on Jennie's beautiful face, they were also saddened by the condition of the singer who was born in 1996.

"Aigoo ㅜ Looks like it's not a big wound. It's still a relief," commented netizens. "Even though he's injured, Jendeukie looks cute..." said another netizen. "Heol, seriously, looks like he escaped from a big accident. What should I do if my eye hurts... ㅠㅠ Jennie, let's recover quickly..." said another.

"Aigo ㅠㅠ he said he was also shocked and upset... I hope he recovers without any scars 😭," said netizens. "Aigoo ㅠㅠ he must be surprised because he immediately posted on Weverse," another commented. "Heol, what to do... Looks like he wrote to the fans because he didn't want them to worry," added another.

Meanwhile, in her post, Jennie wrote, "BLINK. I wrote this post in case you might be surprised. During breaks, I take care of my health and eat well but when I do sports, I fall and I have a small wound on my face. I want get well soon so BLINKs don't worry but it's still recovering so I think I'll put a band-aid on my face for a while. Even if I look like an idiot, please understand." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)