Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In Get Married Soon, Record the Date

Eka P
0

Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In Get Married Soon, Record the Date
Lee Seung Gi will get married soon (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram @leeseunggi.official)

Good news came from Lee Seung Gi. Through his personal Instagram, Lee Seung Gi said that he would soon marry Lee Da In.

“Hello, this is Lee Seung Gi. I think I have every reason to write this year's long post. Today, I am conveying the most important decision in my life," wrote Lee Seung Gi in the opening of the letter via his post, as quoted by celebrities.id, Tuesday (7/2/2023)

“I have decided to spend the rest of my life with Lee Da In, whom I love, not just as a couple but as a married couple,” wrote the 36-year-old actor.

He also said that Lee Da In had accepted his proposal. They will soon get married on April 7, 2023.

“I proposed, and he accepted. We had our wedding on April 7th. Now that I have someone to be in charge of forever, I want to be happy to deliver this news to you in person,” wrote Lee Sung Gi.

Not forgetting, he also praised the goodness of his future wife in the letter he wrote. “He is someone with a lot of warmth and love, and he is someone I want to keep by my side forever,” he wrote.

Previously, the two had been rumored to be dating since 2021. After about two years of dating, the two of them finally chose to get married in 2023.

This news was greeted happily by fans of Lee Seung Gi. You can see a lot of support from fans in the comments column for Lee Seung Gi's comments.

“We always want you to be happy and we support your decision. Congratulations!” wrote @lee***.

"I'm happy for your favorite person in the world," wrote @lak ***.

“Live a happy life oppa!! Many congrats to you and the bride," wrote @zulf ***.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoWaehqLMpi/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY= /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)