Ji Chang Wook Confident His Night Was Ruined Because Of YouTube

Eka P
0

Ji Chang Wook Confident His Night Was Ruined Because Of YouTube

Ji Chang Wook recently shared that YouTube had ruined his evening. Check out the reasons and full explanation in the following WowKeren news.


Recently Ji Chang Wook uploaded a new video on his YouTube channel. Here, he makes a surprising confession after subscribing to YouTube premium.

It started when Ji Chang Wook recorded a vlog before going to bed. He said, "Everyone, this is my last night here in Busan. Tomorrow, I'm going back to Seoul. It's about 2 am now. Actually, I played some cell phone games with my friends until 1 o'clock and slept."

Ji Chang Wook then shared that he had subscribed to premium YouTube. But he became so addicted that he couldn't sleep at night.

"But I (just) lay down and watch YouTube. I didn't even sleep for an hour. I subscribed to YouTube premium a few days ago and it was the worst," he said.

He continued, "YouTube has ruined my night. I know I have a YouTube channel too, but YouTube premium is dangerous. Seriously. If you guys start watching, an hour or two will fly by. So now, I'm going to diligently try to sleep."

The funny thing is, Ji Chang Wook then revealed a relatable situation because he had to return to his daily routine. "I hate it because I have to go back to Seoul tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to continue my work on Monday, so I have to go back to Seoul tomorrow," he said.

He added, "I hope you take good care of your bodies, always. Let's try to live a very healthy and happy life together!"

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook will star in a new drama entitled "The Worst Evil". He plays a cop named Park Joon Mo who infiltrates a criminal organization to investigate drug trafficking. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)