TWICE's Chaeyoung Doesn't Want to Have the Ability to See the Future

Eka P
0
TWICE's Chaeyoung Doesn't Want to Have the Ability to See the Future

Chaeyoung also imagined herself turning 100 years old and becoming a grandmother. This idol born in 1999 wants to be a cool grandmother and good at cooking.

Chaeyoung had a photo shoot with GQ Korea. When interviewed, this idol born in 1999 revealed that he sent letters to TWICE members about wanting to continue to be seen as cute even though he would be 100 years old.

Chaeyoung then imagined herself at 100 years old and shared, "I want to be a cool grandmother who is good at cooking. Just like my grandmother, a cool grandmother who cooks lots of delicious things for her grandchildren."

Chaeyoung wants to go on vacation alone with the shoes, coat, and pearl earrings she's had since she was young. "I want my hair to be white. Really white hair. If not, should I bleach it?" he added.

Chaeyoung revealed that he likes to contemplate the future. But if given the chance to look into the future, he says he doesn't want to. "I don't think it would be fun to see the future ahead of time," he said.

"Let's say I see that I have succeeded in the future. Then I think I will be even more confused with my current choices. Regardless of whether I succeed or fail in the future, if I see the results first, I don't think I will be motivated," Chaeyoung added .

Chaeyoung then added, "Unexpected and anticipated 'How will this look? What will people say?' How are they feeling?' That's what motivates me to move forward."

Chaeyoung also discussed the possibility of a solo album in the future. "In my first album, I want to show the most natural image. Even if it's only three or four songs, I want to fill it with only the songs that I follow. That's why I started learning guitar at the beginning of the year but I'm a bit lazy, so I aim to try with starting next year," he concluded. (wk/charity)

TWICE's Chaeyoung Still Wants To Look Cute Even When She's 100 Years Old
Source: Naver

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)