Song Joong Ki wants to go back to being a freshman, call it a moment of freedom

Eka P
0

Song Joong Ki wants to go back to being a freshman, call it a moment of freedom

Song Joong Ki claims to want to return to his first year of college. Song Joong Ki claims to enjoy a lot of freedom and fun with friends when he was still a freshman.


Song Joong Ki claimed to want to go back in time, when he was a new student in his first year of college. Song Joong Ki apparently felt moments of freedom in his first year of college when he was a new student or freshman.


This was revealed through a video titled "Tarreung, a call from Song Joong-ki" which was uploaded on Hijieum Studio's YouTube channel on Sunday (11/13) yesterday. The video was released ahead of the airing of JTBC's new drama "Reborn Rich". Song Joong Ki also received questions that still had something to do with his role in the drama.


One of them, Song Joong Ki got a question about a past moment that he wanted to do again. "A ti past moment that you wish you could return to?" the question sounds.


Song Jong Ki initially seemed to complain because he got so many heavy questions. But he later admitted that it was a good question.


"You called me after a long time and you asked me so many tough questions like this? But it's a good question. I want to go back to my first year of college (as a freshman) and have fun," said Song Joong Ki in response.


Song Joong Ki also seemed to be playing back his past memories when he was still a freshman full of fun and freedom. Song Joong Ki emphasized that he really enjoyed his first year at university with friends. In his early years as a student, Song Joong Ki claimed to enjoy his college life to the fullest.


"Because I felt a lot of fun in the past, at that time. I really enjoyed those times. Enjoyed the freedom with my friends. I enjoyed my college life to the fullest," explained Song Joong Ki.


"We enjoyed endless fun, I really liked it. So it was the most unforgettable time for me, the first year of college," he concluded. (wk/amel)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)