EXO's Chen Wants To Go Back To His Early Debut

Eka P
0

EXO's Chen Wants To Go Back To His Early Debut

Chen admits he wants to go back to the early days of his debut. He also called EXO's first solo concert the most proud moment in a decade of his career.


Chen EXO held an online press conference for his solo comeback on Monday (14/11). On that occasion, the father of two shared his feelings about celebrating the 10th anniversary of his debut.


Chen honestly revealed that he wanted to return to the early days of his debut. "Many things have happened in the last 10 years. These days, I get flashbacks from my trainee days," said Chen.


"I also remember the awkward moment when I met the members for the first time. Actually, I wanted to go back in time when I first debuted. I wanted to know what it would be like if I started from scratch," added Chen.


Chen then called EXO's first solo concert the proudest moment in a decade of his career. "I also want to feel that feeling again as my younger self. It was a happy time," said Chen.


This time, Chen's online press conference was hosted by Kai, his group mate at EXO. When he saw Chen's arrival, Kai immediately gave a compliment. "You're handsome. You shine because you made a comeback," said Kai.


Chen said, "It's been a while since I greeted you guys. It's my first time doing it online, and I'm nervous because it's awkward." Kai tried to calm Chen down with his presence there.


"I was also standing here (when the solo album was released), but I was very nervous. As an MC, I didn't feel nervous at all. How can I bring out more of my hyung's charms?" said Kai. Chen thanked him saying, "I'm glad Kai is here."


The two maintained a friendly atmosphere throughout the day of introducing the song. They also gave a review of each of the new songs that Chen released.


Kai who heard Chen's song said, "When hyung sings it, it seems like the song turns into Chen hyung's song." Chen said he imagined, "Moving lightly, like holding hands" and even pretended to dance while holding hands which elicited laughter. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)