Kim Jin Ho SG Wannabe Married Soon, The Message Touches the Heart

Eka P
0

Kim Jin Ho SG Wannabe Married Soon, The Message Touches the Heart
SG Wannabe's Kim Jin Ho is getting married soon. (celebrities.id/Allkpop)


SG Wannabe's vocalist, Kim Jin Ho announced the news of his marriage to fans in a post on Instagram that touched hearts.


"I debuted at the age of 19 and now it's been almost 20 years since I started singing. Many things change in the blink of an eye and it's easy to be blinded by appearances," wrote Kim Jin Ho.


Launching Allkpop, Saturday (30/7/2022), Kim Jin Ho then expressed his feelings that he would soon marry the woman of his choice.


"I intend to pose for a new family photo now. I will marry someone with whom I can share the feelings described in this lyric, 'When I hug her, it feels like I'm hugging myself'. I will live happily. And I will continue to sing ," he wrote again.


Kim Jin Ho, debuted as a member of SG Wannabe in 2004. He became the second member of the vocal trio to get married, after Lee Suk Hoon's wedding in 2016.


Kim Jin Ho's wedding ceremony is expected to take place in October 2022. Wish you happiness! /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)