Kim Chaewon LE SSERAFIM admits that he regrets his debut with IZ*ONE because of this

Eka P
0

Kim Chaewon LE SSERAFIM admits that he regrets his debut with IZ*ONE because of this

Kim Chaewon LE SSERAFIM revealed that he had regrets when he debuted with IZ * ONE after participating in the survival event 'Produce 48', why is that?


Kim Chaewon is known to make fans happy because he finally re-debuted with LE SSERAFIM. This has become Kim Chaewon's permanent group after previously debuting in IZ*ONE after winning "Produce 48".

Kim Chaewon himself was lined up to be the leader in LE SSERAFIM. Thus, he showed more concern for the other members namely Miyawaki Sakura, Huh Yunjin, Kim Garam, Kazuha, and Hong Eunchae.

Kim Chaewon in a new interview with Weverse Magazine revealed that he was actually quite sorry for debuting with IZ*ONE. The reason is, he just underwent training very quickly before finally debuting. Thus, Kim Chaewon feels that his talent has not been honed well.

"Because I was only a trainee for a short time before, I felt I had certain shortcomings when performing with IZ*ONE, and we were so busy that I didn't have time to improve my skills, just practice our songs, and I'm very sorry about that, "said Kim Chaewon.

The beautiful idol born in 2000 then felt that she had to make her debut with LE SSERAFIM to hone her skills well. Kim Chaewon mentioned that he returned to learning basic things when he returned to being a trainee after IZ*ONE disbanded.

So I thought I should use this opportunity to really experience all the parts of trainee life that I couldn't do before and practice my skills from the ground up. And dancing, I started learning the basics again after I became a trainee. Kim Chaewon.

"I danced in a style I had never tried before, tried freestyle, and had a lot of choreography cover assignments as well. Every week I would record my choreography, receive feedback, do additional practice, record again like I was working on a test, and then I really knew how lacking I was in the basics. That's when I realized what level my dancing really was. I thought, Is this all I can do before?" he continued and laughed. (wk/alpha)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)