Not Idols, This Is The Job That D.O. Wants To Do EXO in Next Life

Eka P
0

Not Idols, This Is The Job That D.O. Wants To Do EXO in Next Life

During a recent interview, D.O. EXO revealed the work he would like to do if he were to be reborn in his next life. What's that?


On Wednesday (11/5), the YouTube channel Discovery Channel Korea shared a video of his interview with D.O. EXO. In this interview, D.O., was asked various random questions including what job he wants to do in his next life.

First of all, D.O. was asked about, "How do you usually spend your time off when you are free from all work?". D.O. replied that he often enjoys good food in his spare time.

She said, "I really enjoy eating good food. So, I tend to visit must-visit places when I have that kind of time."

"I've told this story several times in the past, but there is one restaurant that I fell in love with in Fukuoka. It was probably the best restaurant I've ever been to," he added.

He continued, "Because the food was so good, I ended up eating a lot. The next day, I had a stomach ache. But I still want to go back there one day."

D.O. then asked, "What job would you like to take in your next life if you were born again?". Instead of idols, D.O. claimed to want to be a chef in the next life.

He explained, "I don't think I've ever thought about work other than being a chef. I love cooking. It's something I enjoy doing in my spare time. I also like eating, as I mentioned before."

D.O. continued to express his love for food while answering the next question. He admits to spending a lot of money on the food he likes.

She explained, "I'm not the type to spend a lot of money, in general. So, I think I usually only buy things I need when I'm traveling or traveling."

"But I don't stop spending money for the food I eat. I'm always generous with money for my food," concluded the 1993-born idol.

Meanwhile, D.O. is currently preparing for his new drama entitled "True Sword Battle". Not long ago he was also busy with shooting his new film, titled "The Moon". (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)