T-ara's Jiyeon Announces Marriage, Posts Intimate Selfie With Her Prospective Husband

Eka P
0

T-ara's Jiyeon Announces Marriage, Posts Intimate Selfie With Her Prospective Husband
T-ara's Jiyeon

Jiyeon shared a handwritten letter along with several portraits of her with her lover. With this post, Jiyeon reported that they would soon get married.


T-ara's Jiyeon announced the happy and surprising news. This beautiful idol said that he would marry his girlfriend, baseball player Hwang Jae Gyun.

On February 10, 2022, Jiyeon shared a handwritten letter along with several portraits of her with her lover. With this post, Jiyeon reported that they would soon get married.

"Hello. This is Jiyeon," he wrote at the beginning of the letter. "There is something I want to convey to my fans directly, so I have the courage to write this," he continued.

"I debuted as a teenager, and time has passed and I'm already in my 30s. After debuting when I was young and afraid of everything, when I pulled away from the anxiety of my teenage years."

"Even in my 20s, when I wanted to give up in a difficult time, you guys always reached out and hugged me. Thank you for encouraging me to make it through the long tunnel, so I can be where I am today."

"For the fans who believe in me and support me. I want to tell the fans first, not through other people's words or writings," continued Jiyeon.

The 1993-born idol then revealed, "I have a boyfriend I met last year through an acquaintance. We met with good feelings."

T-ara's Jiyeon Announces Marriage
Source: Instagram

"I promise to marry next winter to a boyfriend who is like a gift in my life, who always took care of me first, cherished me, and taught me that happiness exists."

"I will live a beautiful and happy life with a reliable boyfriend who firmly hugs me when I am unstable and gives me a shoulder to lean on."

"I was worried that you might be surprised by this sudden news. There will come a day when I can share this happiness with you too, so I was very nervous when I wrote this letter."

"I will continue to repay you with a good image in the future for the support and love sent by fans. Thank you and I love you," he concluded.

Congratulations to Jiyeon! (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)