Online Midnight, Jimin BTS Very Attention Gives Advice to Desperate Fans

Eka P
0

Online Midnight, Jimin BTS Very Attention Gives Advice to Desperate Fans
Jimin BTS

BTS's Jimin recently posted about his feelings after recovering from COVID-19 and appendicitis. In addition, he also replied to fans' comments on Weverse.


BTS Jimin visited Weverse at midnight (dawn KST) and spread positivity. Not only did he send a heartwarming message, he also comforted distraught fans.

On February 10, Jimin posted about his feelings after recovering from COVID-19 and appendicitis. In addition, he also replied to comments from BTS (Bangtan Boys) fans.

Jimin is currently at home, resting and doing things that can help speed up his recovery. Even though he is taking a break, he still communicates with fans.

One fan vented, "I feel so down right now. Everything seems difficult and it feels like I will never be able to achieve what I want. I want to get better at my studies but I keep getting distracted."

"I want to improve myself but I always feel so demotivated and thinking like I'll never be able to do anything keeps popping into my head. I'm so tired and want to give up on everything. I'm fine except letting my parents and myself down."

"I wish I could be as good and talented as other people so that I could once hear my parents compliment me but that never happened. There was always a mask covering the real me because I was afraid to show my emotions."

"I wish the people in my life were as understanding and cheerful as they are in fiction, but sadly all I have in my life is poison. How do I undo my life?"

Jimin replied to the fan's complaint with a long comment. "I think I understand these stories to some extent. Therefore there is something I want to convey," he wrote.

"When going through tough times, instead of going back in time, hearing something about you from other people or thinking about what other people think of you, think about more important things like 'me?' 'if I?' or 'what do I want?' makes me focus on the future rather than the past," Jimin continued.

The 1995-born singer continued, "So why don't you try to stop worrying and think about what other people think and think about something that makes you happy?"

"I will be grateful if you take it as a suggestion. I want you to be happier and have more days to smile. I thank you for your support and have posted this story," he concluded.

Jimin then made a new post, encouraging all fans. "What's more, I know this is difficult as the Corona virus continues to evolve," he wrote.

"We all know how much you do. ARMY, I'm constantly grateful and sorry and grateful that you all did your best," said Jimin.

Immediately following this post, ARMYs expressed their joy at the idol's sweet and caring personality. Jimin is undoubtedly the sweetest idol. Agree? (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)