Son Ye Jin Feels Watched By 'Thirty Nine' Screenwriter, Why?

Eka P
0

Son Ye Jin Feels Watched By 'Thirty Nine' Screenwriter, Why?
Son Ye Jin

While attending the 'Thirty Nine' press conference on Wednesday (16/2), Son Ye Jin revealed various interesting things about this drama. Check out the full narrative below.


On Wednesday (16/2), JTBC held a press conference for its new drama entitled "Thirty Nine". On this occasion, Son Ye Jin talked about various interesting things about her role as Cha Mi Jo.

"Thirty Nine" tells the story of three 39-year-old women who have been friends since high school. This drama will tell their beautiful and emotional story when facing unexpected circumstances.

Son Ye Jin plays Cha Mi Jo, the chief dermatologist at a clinic in Gangnam. He is a warm character who grew up in a wealthy environment and has a family who cares deeply for him.

During the press conference, Son Ye Jin expressed her love for the drama. He said, "If I don't do it now, my conscience won't allow me to appear in a project like 'Thirty Nine'. It's a perfect story about a woman that relates to my age."

Son Ye Jin then admitted that she was very similar to her character. He even joked that it was like being watched by the scriptwriter.

"Even Cha Mi Jo likes golf the same as me. I wonder if the writer has installed CCTV in my house," he said funnyly.

Furthermore, Son Ye Jin said, "When I became an actress in my 20s, I never thought and never imagined that I would turn 40. I didn't think I would become an adult just because I was getting old. I hope you don't stuck to numbers, thinking about myself every day and growing up."

Meanwhile, "Thirty Nine" is prepared to replace the "Artificial City" broadcast slot on JTBC's Wednesday - Thursday night. If it goes according to plan, the drama, which also stars Yeon Woo Jin and Jeon Mi Do, will start airing on Wednesday (16/2) tonight. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)