Former 'Produce 101' Participant Confesses Floods of Blasphemy Due to Mnet's Evil Editing

Eka P
0

Former 'Produce 101' Participant Confesses Floods of Blasphemy Due to Mnet's Evil Editing

Heo Chan Mi revealed that he had made a mistake when performing the song 'Into the New World' SNSD in the team battle of the third episode of the Mnet survival program 'Produce 101'.


One of the former "Produce 101" participants, Heo Chan Mi recently underwent an interview discussing his experience when he was still a participant in the Mnet program. The girl who is a member of the COED SCHOOL group admits that she has been blasphemed.

Heo Chan Mi talked about the evil editing of "Produce 101" which made him considered bad. "I greeted everyone by bowing 90 degrees at that time. But that part disappeared and what appeared on the broadcast made me look like someone who didn't reply to anyone," said Heo Chan Mi.

Heo Chan Mi then made a mistake when performing the song "Into the New World" SNSD (Girls' Generation) in the team battle of the third episode of "Produce 101" which was repeatedly replayed on broadcast, sparking controversy over her skills.

However Heo Chan Mi said he was unable to sing because of his swollen vocal cords at the time. He told the members, "I definitely can't sing this part," after which they changed parts.

After practicing, Heo Chan Mi was told that he still had to sing the part. "After the stage incident, I was so scared to stand on stage that I decided not to sing anymore," added Heo Chan Mi.

In particular, the moment Heo Chan Mi stared at the opponent's stage at that time was also maliciously edited adding to the controversy over his personality. "I was watching my practice video, but it was broadcast like I was staring at another team," continued Heo Chan Mi.

"After that, when I searched for Heo Chan Mi in the search field, 'personality' appeared in the related search word," said Heo Chan Mi. After appearing on "Produce 101", he had a long break.

"I have something like social phobia. I have received a lot of malicious comments. I don't leave my room because I don't want to meet people. My mother was so worried that she opened the door to check on me every 30 minutes. She was worried that I would have negative thoughts in my head," concluded Heo Chan Mi. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)