Former Idol A Accused of Being a Actress and Pregnant, Accuser of Spill Hints on His Identity

Eka P
0

Former Idol A Accused of Being a Actress and Pregnant, Accuser of Spill Hints on His Identity

Recently, an anonymous woman accused a former female idol of having an affair with her husband until she became pregnant. The accuser gave clues about the identity of the idol.


An online community post recently made headlines for his shocking accusations. An anonymous woman (OP) accused a former female idol (hereinafter referred to as A) of having an affair with her husband until she became pregnant.

The OP wrote, "I'm a newlywed who has been married to a guy for 3 months now. But my husband cheated on A, and now he's pregnant."

The OP continues, "When I found out about the affair, my husband immediately admitted everything. But he claimed that child A was most likely not his flesh and blood."

"I didn't believe him, because A's affair with him lasted at least a year. When I met A, he told me the child was definitely my husband's, but he was planning to have an abortion because he didn't want the child."

"He then asked me to pay for the abortion. He threatened if I didn't pay for the abortion, he would give birth to the child and demand child support."

"My husband begged me to bring him back, because A would still have an abortion. But I couldn't believe his words and asked him to get a divorce," said the OP further.

"When I asked for a divorce, he showed his true colors. He said that he would divorce me if I paid off the debt and the fine. While preparing for the divorce, A contacted me again and said that he would sue my husband too," she continued.

The anonymous accuser then ended his post by revealing, "A was born in 1988 and belongs to a 3-member girl group." This post has been deleted, but has already been leaked in the media.

Now, netizens are guessing who the former idol is referring to by the OP, referring to hints that he was born in 1988 and the group consists of three members. (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)