Worth Waiting For, Choi Woo Shik Reveals The Difference Of 'The Policeman's Lineage' With Other Detective Films

Eka P
0

Worth Waiting For, Choi Woo Shik Reveals The Difference Of 'The Policeman's Lineage' With Other Detective Films
During a recent interview, Choi Woo Shik also talked about his role in the film 'The Policeman's Lineage'. Check out the full narrative below.

Recently the handsome actor Choi Woo Shik had an interview with Asia Business Daily. On that occasion, he also discussed his new film entitled "The Policeman's Lineage".

"The Policeman's Lineage" is a film that focuses on the story of two different policemen, namely Park Gang Yoon (Jo Jin Woong) and Choi Min Jae (Choi Woo Shik). The two work together to investigate a major crime case that has shaken the police force.

According to Choi Woo Shik, this film has a different vibe to other detective projects. Because the characters always use expensive clothes and items.

Choi Woo Shik said, "I rarely see homicide detectives wearing expensive clothes and accessories in Korean films. I hope the presentations of the police officers feel refreshing and new to viewers. Personally, I find it very charming."

He then reveals his main purpose in this film. "I wanted to describe how he matured throughout the story as he acted responsibly and stood up for what he believed was right," he said.

Choi Woo Shik continued, "My goal was to show Min Jae's development as a character. And I was happy to see that being captured on film."

Regarding his character's action scenes, he commented, "I have to be aware of the emotional aspect of doing action scenes because that's my character. Monitoring full scenes versus emotional scenes is completely different."

"With action scenes, I only think about how to adjust my position to my body while thinking about whether I should hit harder or not. I think action films are quite interesting and I want to try more in the future," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "The Policeman's Lineage" began to be released on Wednesday (5/1) today. Besides Choi Woo Shik and Jo Jin Woong, this film also stars Park Hee Soon and Kwon Yool. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)