Until he was reprimanded by the director, Junho admitted that he kept crying while filming this 'The Red Sleeve' scene

Eka P
0

Until he was reprimanded by the director, Junho admitted that he kept crying while filming this 'The Red Sleeve' scene
During an interview recently, 2PM's Junho revealed a scene from 'The Red Sleeve' that made him so emotional that the director reprimanded him.

During an interview recently, 2PM's Junho talked about many interesting things about the drama "The Red Sleeve" which ended on Saturday (1/1). One of the topics he discussed was the emotional scene when Mrs. Hyegyeong (Kang Mal Geum) asked Yi San to live happily.

Different from what was shown, Junho apparently cried while filming this scene. He said, "The moment when mom said, 'San-ah, be happy', tears came to my eyes. I cried, but the director said that I couldn't show tears in this scene."

He continued, "So I held back my tears and restarted filming. How should I say this, while filming, I kept thinking that I hoped San would be happy."

I (my character) is not poor, but how difficult it is to have the person I love by my side. Unable to reach love, and not receive love from father. It hurts to think that he can't receive love from Deok Im (Lee Se Young), which soothes all this pain."

Furthermore, Junho talked about the pressure he felt because the original novel "The Red Sleeve" was quite popular. He said, "I thought I had no choice but to have that kind of reaction, but I think I just have confidence."

He added, "Somehow, if I really became Jeongjo through acting and performing in front of the audience, wouldn't that be incomprehensible? Every time I act in all my work, I have such thoughts."

"If the character is depicted realistically, there will be no big worry for fans watching the drama to find out that it is Jeongjo and recognize him again," he concluded.

Meanwhile, the last episode of "The Red Sleeve" presents many sad and tearful scenes. Because the domestic life of Yi San and Seong Deok Im is colored with sorrow. Their son died in infancy, and pregnant Seong Deok Im followed shortly after.

To reduce the sadness of the audience, the production team presents scenes that can be considered as afterlife or even dreams. This is because young Yi San suddenly wakes up in Seong Deok Im's lap as if all these sad events were only in a dream.

The drama slot itself will be replaced with "Tracer". The plan, the drama starring Siwan will start airing Friday (7/1) tomorrow. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)