So sweet, this is Krystal's reaction when Gong Myung shows off his short hair before his military service

Eka P
0

Before leaving for military service, Gong Myung had time to show off his short hair to Krystal. During that moment, Krystal showed a very sweet reaction like this.

Gong Myung is known to have started his mandatory military service on December 14. To treat the longing of fans, Saram Entertainment as the agency shared an interesting video when the actor cut his hair short and showed it off to a number of people.

At first the video showed the process of cutting Gong Myung's hair by the stylists. The funny thing is, Gong Myung had shaved his own hair to get praise from the stylist.

After getting his hair cut, Gong Myung decides to have a video call with some of his close acquaintances. He first contacted his younger brother, NCT's Doyoung.

Doyoung looked very shocked when he saw his brother's bald hair. Nevertheless, he ended up giving her credit. "You cut it well. It's better than I thought," said Doyoung.

After Doyoung, Gong Myung decided to contact Krystal who was his co-star in "Bride of the Water God". Even though she was surprised, Krystal finally gave Gong Myung sweet support.

"It suits you. I like hairstyles like that," said Krystal. "Is that good?" Gong Myung asked. "Yes," replied Krystal. "Why am I blushing?" said Gong Myung then. "Why? Are you embarrassed? Then why did you show it to me?" said Krystal.

"I just called my sister then called you," said Gong Myung. "That's amazing! Are you wearing a hat tomorrow?" Krystal replied. "Yes, I will wear a hat. I will let you touch this," said Gong Myung.

"Are you crying?" Krystal asked then. “No, I haven't cried yet,” Gong Myung replied. "But you usually cry after shaving your hair. I cry when I cut my hair short," said Krystal. “That's different,” Gong Myung replied with a laugh.

The last person Gong Myung contacted in the video was Super Junior's Choi Siwon, who he had worked with on "Revolutionary Love". The funny thing is, Siwon had teased Gong Myung as someone who served in the military first.

Meanwhile, Gong Myung will serve as an active duty soldier after undergoing basic training for four weeks. Thus, he will be taking a temporary hiatus from the entertainment industry. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)