Mijoo Ex Lovelyz Reveals Ideal Type and Calls Ex-Girlfriend a Bastard

Eka P
0

Mijoo Ex Lovelyz Reveals Ideal Type and Calls Ex-Girlfriend a Bastard

Mijoo won Female Rookie of the Year at the 2021 MBC Entertainment Awards held that evening. After hearing Lee Yong Jin ask, did he think about becoming an MC.


Lee Mi Joo attracted attention when answering various questions, from moving to a new agency to her ideal type. The former member of the girl group Lovelyz also talked about her ex-boyfriend, who didn't leave a good impression.

Appearing in the video "Turkids on the Block" released on January 14, Mijoo started the video by saying, "My introduction was 'I'm Mijoo Lovelyz', but now I just say 'I'm Mijoo,'" implying the disbandment of the group.

When Lee Yong Jin asked, "How is it possible to work with such highly educated people?", Mijoo replied, "We communicate well and can't stop talking. We find each other interesting. They may not understand what I'm saying. or I may not understand them."

In early November last year, Mijoo moved to Antenna, the agency that houses comedian Yoo Jae Seok. In addition, Lee Yong Jin said, "Today (December 29) is MBC Entertainment Awards day. Did you get a nomination? Suppose you didn't win the Newcomer Award. So why don't you pronounce your acceptance speech as if you won it here?"

In response, Mijoo said, "I haven't heard the news whether I was nominated or not. I didn't raise high expectations for it." Then he gave the acceptance speech with the backdrop of winning the Newcomer Award made by Lee Yong Jin.

Finally, Mijoo won Female Rookie of the Year at the 2021 MBC Entertainment Awards held that evening. After hearing Lee Yong Jin ask, "Have you ever thought about becoming a female MC?", Mijoo said, "I'm preparing for it. I've been studying idioms and proverbs lately."

When asked, "When was your last relationship?", He said, "It's been a while. I think we broke up in the winter. Because that bastard was transferred to someone else." Regarding her ideal type, Mijoo said, "I like men who look pretty when they smile. And he has to like me. I want him to be over 180cm tall and have fair skin. I don't really like muscular men."

When Lee Yong Jin asked, "Are you naturally beautiful?", Mijoo reacted, saying, "Why are you asking this question? Why are you asking this? (laughs) This is my privacy." In response, Lee Yong Jin pointed to the script and said, "This is the question written here." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)