MBC Drama Awards 2021: 2PM's Junho Reveals How It Feels To Win Best Actor & Best Couple

Eka P
0

2PM's Junho Reveals How It Feels To Win Best Actor & Best Couple
'The Red Sleeve' ended with a high rating of 17.4 percent. The drama will be replaced by 'Tracer' which is scheduled to air on January 7th.

Junho managed to achieve success through his latest drama "The Red Sleeve". The 2PM member managed to bring home two prestigious winning trophies, Best Actor and Best Couple award with his co-star, Lee Se Young.

In an interview recently, Junho expressed his feelings of winning two awards at once. The 1990-born actor said he initially had no hope of winning the award.

Junho said, "I didn't really think I would receive two awards. Because our drama was related to acting awards, I left before finishing it, so I didn't have high expectations.

Junho added, "At the end of the year, I only have a great desire to finish the drama safely. Since the last broadcast on the 1st, I didn't think much about acting awards, but nevertheless, I received a good award.

Because he didn't prepare anything, Junho didn't prepare his speech. "I couldn't prepare my feelings for the award at all, so I just said what was on my mind," Junho said.

In his interview, Junho also responded to the prejudices of idols who often get negative comments while acting. "I don't care if those prejudices follow me for the rest of my life. I think it's unavoidable to accept prejudice or one-sided views for idol-turned-actors," Junho said.

"So when I get compliments on my acting, there are a lot of times when I don't like it thinking, 'Does that mean I'm good considering I'm an idol?' Now I know very well that this is a problem that can be solved if I work hard. That's also the reason why I don't care about other things and just focus on the role that was assigned to me, "concluded Junho.

Meanwhile, "The Red Sleeve" ended with a high rating of 17.4 percent. The drama will be replaced by "Tracer" which is scheduled to air on January 7. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)